How to Fix Unable to load DLL iTunesMobileDevice.dll
Most of this problem appear after you update your itunes, you can do step by step to fix it:
Solution 1 (given by prashu chauhan):
Just simple Copy the SQLite3.dll to folder where iSpirt exist. you can find this file itunes folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\)
Any one who fix the problem by this solution leave the message.
1) Uninstall iTunes . make sure to uninstall ALL Apple software (Mobile Device, Update, Bonjour, etc)
2) Remove any remaining files in “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple”
3) Reboot your computer
4) Clean out registry for Apple dlls. You can used CCleaner.
5) Reboot your computer, again
6) Download last version iTunes from Apple, Reinstall it.
Any problem let me konw.